Absolute protection of the user, the housed products and the environment.
I-Box Ind offers either a positive pressure tight chamber, for products & samples protection, or a negative pressure tight chamber, for user protection, combined with HEPA input-output filtering.
- Sterile manipulation,
- Product protection during the production process, samples analysis,
- Space industry, nanoparticles manipulation, etc.
- Hard body made of PMMA, 8mm thickness,
- H13 filtration (efficiency> 99,99% for 0,3 µm particles).
- The chamber is fully transparent, meaning the user is working in natural light.
- Sliding shelf between the manipulation and the transfer chamber makes it easy to move items around without straining the muscles of the user.
- The wide shoulder ports give an easy access to every part of the chamber.
Documentation : pdf Brochure
I-Box ind Isolators for industrial applications can meet the highest requirements in various aspects of the industrial world.
The I-Box Ind isolators are bespoke equipment, customized for your requirements.
- 2, 3 or 4 gloves in a linear position or facing each other,
- 1 or 2 transfer chamber, ventilated or not,
- Storage shelves, fluid, gas and cables ports,
- ColorSafe© interlocking system to prevent the user from inadvertently opening a transfer door,
- H²O² or peracetic acid sterilization.
Noroit manufactures transfer containers connecting to DDTP© doors, for 105, 190, 270 or 350 mm diameters. These containers are available as:
- Polyethylene units,
- Aluminum or stainless steel and autoclavable units.
The containers can be optionally equipped with input and output filters, and fast-plug ports for chemical sterilization.
Options : trolley, table stand.
Gloves and sleeves:
- Neoprene gloves, sleeves made of jersey material with PVC coating.
- One piece sleeve-glove, made of butyl or CSM (ex hypalon),
- All sizes of gloves and sleeves, wrists and shoulders rings, are kept in stock.