- Hard body made of PMMA or soft canopy,
- Input – output via Double Door Transfer Port,
- 2, 3 or 4 gloves in a linear position or facing each other,
- Stacked isolators, on an adjustable electrical stand, to reduce the footprint,
- Flexible tight ports to connect to the Solis class II Safety Cabinet,
- Monitoring available: airflow, temperature, hygrometry, nitrogen rate, etc.
Very intuitive design, because ease of use also means safety:
- User friendly keyboard, conveniently located at eye level,
The ergonomic design simplifies your daily tasks:
- The chamber is fully transparent, meaning the user is working in natural light,
- The angled front window creates a natural working position for the user,
- The wide shoulder ports give an easy access to every part of the chamber.
Documentation : PDF Brochure