The UV irradiation decontaminates the working chamber and avoids any DNA contamination of your samples.
- The irradiation is ensured by 2 UV tubes, thus avoiding any dead zone,
- The hour counter is installed to follow the efficiency of the UV tubes,
- The UV irradiation is automatically switched off when the front window is open,
- The design is very ergonomic: optimal view of the work tray, stainless steel shelf as standard equipment,
- Unique sliding front window: storage position under the unit,
- Available in HEPA-Airflow Version, (ISO 5 – Class 100 air cleanliness).
- The 25º angle of the front window creates a comfortable working position.
- No frame around the window, for an optimum view of the manipulation,
- Transparent sides, providing additional daylight in the chamber,
- Very accessible shelves,
- Eye level and user friendly keyboard,
- Pipette racks may be installed on both sides.
Documentation: PDF Brochure
The Lys Cabinets are essential equipment in many Genetic Laboratories, Forensic and Crime laboratories, Research Department for DNA, RNA.
The Lys Cabinet is daily used in many laboratories of prestigious references:
ANSES (Agence Nationale de Sécurité sanitaire de l’alimentation, de l’Environnement et du travail), INSERM (Institut National de la Santé Et de la Recherche Médicale), CNRS (Centre National de Recherche Scientifique).
Research Center of Saint Antoine, in Paris (75):
The Lys 900, HEPA airflow Cabinet, has been installed in 2012. “It has fit perfectly in its dedicated tight place in the lab”, as previously scheduled with the Noroit staff. The cabinet is “easy to decontaminate and very user friendly”. “The UV cycle is launched every evening and the results are quite good. This process is requested daily because a different line of transgenic mice is studied every day. By using the decontaminating effects of the UV, the risk of inter genetic crosses is completely avoided”.
To know more with a French case study
The Lys Cabinet is available in compact (700mm) or large (900mm) widths.
The Lys Cabinet is available in standard or HEPA-Airflow version.
Stand, work height: 80cm